Refunds and Exchange Policy
PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK
1. If a product is out of stock, a refund will be made in full. See REFUND METHODS for details on how refunds are processed.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA)
2. We will exchange new products that are Dead on Arrival (DoA):
- at time or purchase or collection at our retail store; or
- at time of delivery.
3. Once a product has left our retail store or delivery personnel, NO refund or exchange is allowed. We highly
recommend that our customers test their phones thoroughly before leaving our retail store or accepting a
delivery. This includes checking for physical defects, items in packaging, making a call, sending an text, taking
a photo and clicking all buttons.
4. For avoidance of doubt, a product is deemed Dead on Arrival if it is:
- physically damaged or defective; or
- missing a part, component or accessorry that is included in its original packaging list; or
- unable to power on or perform its normal functions.
NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE AFTER PURCHASE
5. Except products Dead on Arrival (DoA), we DO NOT have a refund or 7-days exchange policy after purchase.
6. If a product is faulty after purchase and has a warranty, customers should proceed to make a claim against
the warranty. We do NOT provide or assist in warranty claims.
7. Refunds will be made:
in Singapore Dollars (SGD) in Cash at our retail store; or
in Singapore Dollars (SGD) via PayNow, FAST or GIRO to a Singapore bank account; or
in original payment currency via the Credit Card Payment Gateway if original payment was made via Credit Card.
8. If a payment has been made from an overseas account via Telegraphic Transfer or any other methods not listed
above, we will endevour to perform a refund using the best possible method at our sole descrection. Additional
administrative and/or bank fees may also be levied to perform the refund. We highly recommend customers who intend to make
overseas transfers to verify stock availability with us before making a transfer.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
9. This Policy applies in conjunction with any other policies and contractual clauses that apply in relation to orders, purchases, returns, refunds and/or exchanges.
10. We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 2020-01-01
Last updated : 2020-11-15